External Walls
I forgot to take photos in the last couple of days so I can't show the latest. I spent Monday and Tuesday nights in the tent, working on the wall cladding. Came home this morning because it rained! And it is STILL raining, and planning to rain even more - and where is the tank that was going to arrive two weeks ago???? Sigh!!
(1) Wall cladding started going up while Dave was working on the roof.
(2) South side, under the verandah. I've got all done now except for the narrow strip just below the wooden wall batten. Fiddly, but I'll get there.
(3) Northern face. I've got done up to the tops of the windows, interesting times ahead there because (for example) the cladding to the left of the sliding door is 7mm lower than the cladding on the right. I'm still brewing about how to get around it...
(4) Not a good shot, but it was raining so much this morning I wasn't going to go for a wander too far out from cover to get a good photo of the wall claddings. Good shot of the old tin tank though. It's supposed to be the header tank. See the "path" straight up behind/beside the tank? At the top of that path there's a clearing in the trees where it will eventually go. The patch of crusher dust to the right of the tank is where the new tank/s will go. Dave got the fire fighting pump serviced so that when the first new tank arrives he can pump the water out of the little tin tank into the new tank, then we can move the little tank up the hill to fulfil its destiny.


<< Home